Friday 27 January 2012

OK, so now I'm a blogger! I'm new to this but I'll try not to be boring. I've set up this blog to share some of my experiences of living with a creative mind (that's where the title of the blog came from!) in the hope that some of them might be of interest to people and maybe even helpful to them.

I think everyone has a creative spark inside them which they want to let out, that's certainly true of me, and sometimes that can be a great, really positive thing. Other times it can take you down a path that leads to sleepless nights and depression. I've experienced both over the years and in my opinion the good times more than make up for the bad times.

So, if you're a creative person (and who isn't), why not subscribe to my blog and let's share our experiences of Living With A Creative Mind.

What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment